How To Learn French The Easy Way
21 Ways You Can Learn To Speak French
Would you like to learn French, the easy way?
If so, here are 21 great ideas to start you off on a good footing.
- First determine what level of French you would like to speak by setting yourself a
first and foremost!
- Put a picture or words on your
or in your
to represent this goal.
- Take a comprehensive tried and tested online course – (if you decide to do this I highly recommend the french learning software
- Buy a 'teach yourself French' book
- Borrow a book or a learn French CD from your local library
- Buy a school textbook , new or second hand
- Buy a French translation and pronunciation dictionary
- Sign up to an evening class
- Decide to learn a certain number of common basic French words or phrases every day
- Find a free online French translation service and type in words or phrases you really want to learn
- Befriend some French people living in your country
- Find a friend with the same goal and when you are together speak French
- Find a French speaker and do a swop teaching them English
- Find a French teacher in your locality
- Speak French to your kids if they are are learning it at school
- Join a French club
- Take a job in France
- Go to a French language school
- Take a trip to France
- Imagine what it will be like when you are speaking French.
- Believe that you can & you will!
9 Ways To Measure Your Progress In Speaking French
Here are some suggestions for how you can set your goal and measure your progress:
- French words – number to learn?
- French numbers – number to count to?
- French verbs – number to learn?
- French phrases – number to learn?
- French topics – number to be competent discussing?
- French books – number to have read
- French trips – number of trips to France
- French speaking friends – number of friends to speak French with
- French audios – number to have listened to
Return To Smart Goals From Learn French The Easy Way